Revit Construction Torrent Starting A Career In Autodesk Revit Any Suggestions?

Starting a career in Autodesk Revit any suggestions? - revit construction torrent

I am interested in a career in architecture or design in particular with Revit. I downloaded the Trial Version of Revit and I tutuorials by most. I am eager to learn. There are courses and training in the metropolitan Phoenix, with the support of the work? Suggestions, where should I start looking for a job?
I have no training in architecture or CAD. He worked as superintendent for the construction of housing for the last three years. I have experience in web and graphic design. I have some small back-end web programming experience.

1 comments:

Brian Myers said...

Revit am a coach in St. Louis, Missouri with a degree in architecture, and therefore I can give you advice, but I do not believe in a particular entity point.

First, I congratulate you for downloading Revit and go through the tutorial process. But how do you know that the mere knowledge of Revit is not enough ... Understanding of communication processes of construction documents is very important. The fact that he is a director of the construction is a big plus ... means that you have a better understanding of the process workflow and stay and what is the part of most students arrive at school.

What I do: go back to school and get a degree in drafting or architecture. Another possibility would be to send your resume to builders and architects and to see whether they would be willing to consider that the residential sector is down. His experience in graphic / web design? In most cases, be useless if you can translate these skills in product design are considered.

Go for your dreams ... You can doit. But I recommend you to be open to learning new programs and expand their horizons through the housing, if they have more opportunities ... Education is also the best.

Post a Comment