Fondant Tulips Wedding Cake Fondant Flowers??

Wedding cake fondant flowers?? - fondant tulips

What are some easy to make, based on a wedding cake flowers?

Could you please show a video, pictures or instructions on

I thought, like flowers in spring, but if it is not possible, then the flowers

Maybe ...
Calla Lily
Tulips
Roses

etc.

I'm making a wedding cake is modern ...
2 planes
Madeira cake (lemon)
Fondant covered with ice, bands of white and green in the lower layer and the different shades of green dots on a white background in the upper layer

I'm at a loss for what is put on top of what you propose,

Thanks

5 comments:

Xanthe ♫ said...

Have you done the flowers for? Due to the noise-nots - and if so, it would probably never be seen. Icing flowers are time and practice. My father used to do, so you know ... He can not do more because he does not follow. It is very difficult to do because you are based in the desired structure and must be fast, not to dry and crack ... if too much effort.

I would say just go buy ice cream and confectionery. It may in the end reality 2 Different rate. (Sorry, so be honest, but I've tried to do and I know that many people who are good at icing cakes and is difficult)

JellyBel... said...

Cost Hello, you try youtube or if you really want to try to make and eBay, I bought a few calla Cake Toppers here, icing, were magnificent and not obscene amount of money. Your cake looks very good, by the way, I am a silver and green wedding theme.
Good luck

alikonda said...

Roses: http://www.ladycakes.com/fondant_rose.ht ...

Thumbnail gannets: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTkA2DfhK ...

From what I can say is gum paste more easily work on the decorative elements like flowers, and they also tend to be more realistic, since it can be rolled thinner. There are tons of how-to the gum paste flowers in relation to ...

Julia said...

I bought, and they were adorable in my cupcakes. I will register your site. I bought the fondant, but it was hard when I arrived, the guests said, are not eating. But many people have made their homes because they loved her.

Molly said...

Jump to JoAnn or Michael, or to save another vehicle and see if you clsses take or books you can read about flowers.

Post a Comment