Is It Safe To Eat Potatoes That Have Red Spots White Potatoes Vs Other Potatoes?

White potatoes vs other potatoes? - is it safe to eat potatoes that have red spots

I am pleased with a detoxification diet have to do and says I can eat all the fruits and vegetables except white potatoes and avocados too.

Now I wonder why only white potatoes? I thought the potatoes, either red, blue, candy, etc. and other things had a lot of strengths and this is the reason why not eat them on the list. Is it wrong? Should not eat potatoes, just to be safe at all? Or you can use other ways to eat, because you only know to say?

2 comments:

Melissa Swan said...

White potatoes, which increase their blood sugar levels, not sweet potatoes.
White potatoes are also filled with anti-nutrients (toxins), as experts advise that you do not eat raw or disease (although many people eat raw with no harmful side effects. I eat normally, but I eat very clean, I eat raw potatoes explosion in a rash around and drink the juice of raw potato gives me a sore throat). Dad's green or sprouting potatoes are poisonous and can kill.
Sweet potatoes are a family and not really about the sweet potato. They share the same name. They contain a toxin solanine, and with less anti-nutrients. - Although not contain toxic substances. You can eat raw, without problems.
They are very rich in vitamin A, an antioxidant. Detox diet recommends eating foods rich in antioxidants to absorb free radicals that are created by poor diet / / / Smoking Alcohol Fried / unpleasant.

Blue and red are the potatoes, white potatoes, with a different color. They are rich in antioxidants, but are not allowed in your diet.

It is possible, but found to purple sweet potatoes.

Nathan said...

It is very strange. different types of potatoes have different amounts of starch, starch, but they are all pretty ... I only know that the crown of white potatoes that are firm and good for frying. I do not give up potatoes, but I'm not very well, if I like things I would have a non-smoker and I do not drink much.

Post a Comment