Elbow Pain, Iron Defficiency Is It Really Bursitis? Should We Get Another Opinion?

Is it really Bursitis? Should we get another opinion? - elbow pain, iron defficiency

My husband was injured at work, and was immediately deleted. He had a rusty angle iron was added to the elbow. Ten months later he began experiencing swelling in the elbow. The orthopedic doctor diagnosed the original injury as bursitis. The doctor noted that (the arm of the liquid twice a week, my husband was treated with doxycycline hyclate, an antibiotic for a month and a half taken). Having no signs of healing, the doctor took antibiotics, indicating his body becomes immune to drugs. The doctor has also started to leave to drain off the liquid in the week.

My husband takes no more anitbiotics or any other drugs. If the elbow drained, it swells up again within a few days! In addition, my husband started, the pain during the last two weeks. Last week, the doctor doing the operation. What is the problem? I understand that the stock will be eliminated, but I have no further information. Finally, to help, this could be another problem as well as bursitis? The liquid drainedthe arms of my husband's almost like oil, black. The last time I had was drainage, which are mixed with blood.

2 comments:

C F said...

Time for bursectomy

C F said...

Time for bursectomy

Post a Comment