Bare Butt Spankiong Over The Knee Is Enjoyment From Being Spanked In The Bare Butt Considered Normal?

Is enjoyment from being spanked in the bare butt considered normal? - bare butt spankiong over the knee

I may hit it on the bare buttocks, rubber sandals, belts and whips, until my ass is red hot, and I can not bear the punishment. My greatest joy is when I am naked and tied me on the forehead, a group of people who see me in danger of crying like a baby and begged for mercy, to teach.

I am very happy with my masochistic tendencies, and I see nothing wrong with that, but I made the mistake of saying to my sister and she invited one of my flogging sessions (see I'm a theater lover Kinky, contrary to an audience) . I was completely taken by what he saw, and it keeps saying I have mental problems and needs help in surprise. I must admit I am a little disturbed by his comments and would also want to review.

Is this normal for a woman to enjoy a very hard blows on the bare bottom in front of an audience ... ???... Shou I just relax, or search for help ...?

8 comments:

Philip Kemp said...

Relax and enjoy, girl - I think you get all the help they need people who love spanking. However, with the invitation of his sister can be seen, none the wiser. I suggest that you a beating for making it - but would in fact not much of a deterrent, it is now?

uncle billy said...

Abnormal

Gothic Barbie said...

what floats your boat.

Gothic Barbie said...

what floats your boat.

brutalA said...

Hey, it sounds like the others are even worse than the sentence as a slap in the face of the people .. So it is advisable, and that is what excites you and you are not sister .. Have fun and just do not mean that the nurse or the family in activities that are more .. What you do is you are not their business more ... Enjoy ...:)

BeezKnee... said...

For each of them, my friend. If what you want, do not let others tell you what you can and can not enjoy. Relax and enjoy!

waspwith... said...

It is not for someone else to decide what he wants. While someone like you does not hurt anyone () without their consent and then live your life as you want. Enjoy. If you find someone who has happily committed to the same kink. Rock on sister.

viktoria bettina p said...

--- Have fun and do not worry too much.
It's your life. So do not ask other people ...
I love the audience --- "Doggy Style" --- Why not?

And if we see a train or a bad person
So we try to be very loud and wild.
You inspired me, I can not say ...

One day I'll see you in the "beatings" ... Yeah!

Post a Comment