Dora Click Sound Clip Hi, My Sister-in-law Wants To Buy My Daughter A Nintendo DS!!!!?

Hi, my sister-in-law wants to buy my daughter a Nintendo DS!!!!? - dora click sound clip

My daughter is 6yrs old within two weeks, and my SIL wants a Nintendo DS bought for me and my husband strongly disagree with these things, I think also that my daughter too young for these games eaten idiot. I tried to explain this to her (in a good way), but does not seem to get the message. My daughter is half-Spanish and half English, with a Vsmile VTech and all games are in English, which is to improve their English skills to allow. Like the fact that these games are all educational and Dora, Click, and create games that plays on the computer. I think that is sufficient and appropriate for their age. However, my sister is convinced that the law must have a Nintendo, how can I say, fine, but certainly not strong without saying that the car on the block like that? Thanks in advance

0 comments:

Post a Comment