Tall Dress Shirts If It Doesn't Cost Anything Extra, Should I Go Ahead And Get My Made To Measure Shirts Monogrammed?

If it doesn't cost anything extra, should I go ahead and get my made to measure shirts monogrammed? - tall dress shirts

A colleague recommended I go to a site that offers custom shirts (I'm tall and thin, and off the field or in a rack) is short and fat or tall and thin. The location of each monogrammed shirt, no surcharge. I left school for a year and are already working in a professional environment, it is appropriate, monograms my shirts in my early stage of my career? In other words, there can only for executives?

2 comments:

LOVE YOU MJ! said...

I would! My grandfather had worked all of his shirts, he wanted me, my brothers, embroidered shirts, but said it was outdated, but I think it is very elegant!

Ms. Minerva said...

No. .. Pass the monogram ..... Writing is like your name on the label ... You know who you are ... and take the clothes, I hope that he knows, shirts, shirts, ranging from admissions. ...

Post a Comment