Black Metal Computer Desk Help Finding Computer Desk?

Help finding computer desk? - black metal computer desk

OK, so my aunt has this desktop computer and I like, I'm looking for a desk in my room, and it would be perfect! I do not know what kind of table, and she can not remember if I gave it what it seems: the rectangle, two steps at a time of light wood, the lower level, where the team he is bigger than the highest level, everything else at the table is black metal, 52 inches high, 4 feet long and two meters wide, has a piece of wood that can be drawn below the first step on your keyboard, and right on the first level two additional shelves are . If anyone knows where I can find a picture or what kind of business it looks like, please tell me.
Thanks
the first answer, which tells me that the right kind of office is the best answer!

1 comments:

Toffy said...

If something ... and you need a desktop computer .... .... What is the difference and freedom .... go get it .....!!!

Post a Comment