Pet Dental Products Brushing My Dogs Teeth?

Brushing my dogs teeth? - pet dental products

I only saw the dog brushing Howdini

http://www.howdini.com/howdini-video-669 ...


and was very useful, so I went online to see how Petco is toothpaste and equipment costs, and then there was something for women as a pet tartar remover for dogs, the description


"Easy to use formula controls tartar production by altering the pH of the saliva from your dog. Just add regular drinking water for your dog and also help clean teeth and freshen breath.
And here's the link
http://www.petco.com/product/9830/Four-P ...


What do you think? Will they never used and what to do is to protect your dog's teeth?

also
I feed them dog food and hard biscuits, chewing bones and things that I heard, help teeth:) .. Thank you in advance for your reply

5 comments:

CLC said...

I brush my teeth, but the dogs, I take care petkin oral fluids. This works well when used regularly. You must be very careful with the dose in the water. You can also PET-pads, full of q things are advising on the gums, teeth and breath. Works great!

Claudia said...

I think that the liquid can certainly help, but you keep brushing and the use of candy that help Due to the accumulation of teeth. Dental treatment is recommended, Light Bites - which are soluble at 100%, so they spend a lot safer than other brands. You also have the seal of approval VOHC.
http://brightbites.com

Storm Wolf said...

My vet suggested with gauze. When I have a small dog toothpaste is also good.

She said some gauze and rub the teeth, cleans well. I work in nursing, this is the most cost effective idea to me.

Aunt Murry said...

There are also teeth wipes. I brush my dog's teeth with baking soda. Works great and is really cheap! Obviously not mind the taste.

prettypa... said...

I do not know these things when I brush my teeth with my dog.

Post a Comment