Black And White Gift Bags How Would You Feel If A Guy Gave You All Of This For Your Birthday (ladies Only, Pic Included)?

How would you feel if a guy gave you all of this for your birthday (ladies only, pic included)? - black and white gift bags

I've never been more than $ 250/this much everyone else, I love it sooo much

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m74/d ...

The gift basket on the left side - I did it myself, so that the square of the car and the jacket is off, lol, but within a few products, body, card, teddy bear bedding, candles and other things that I am inside . Your baby blue and white, her favorite colors

The small black bag on the right side - with a black bag, black stylin glasses, earrings, bracelet and chain, black and silver, so the bag is black and a white ribbon in it.

The small box in the middle - a diamond engagement ring

How they feel and react?

0 comments:

Post a Comment